Thursday, June 5, 2014

Onward To Mayhem - "Onward To Mayhem" lp

Onward To Mayhem
Minneapolis MN - '98?-'00?

I have brushed shoulders with some members of this band so I should probably just contact one of them. Either way, this is all we got besides their ep "Six Acts in the Art of Social Defiance" and apparently some hard to find tape. They delivered politically & socially conscious streetpunk with alot of fight club samples. I used to have this on cd and when i was 19 I gave it to a young punk - and gave my endless struggle cd to his other young punk friend. Now one's a reborn christian and one's a crusty/grindcore kid who also loves reggae and weed. I'm a salty, older alcoholic punk who likes more oi than most skinheads, who's writing a blog. You be the judge.

This is a youtube playlist of (most) of their self-titled '99 album. It will be completed in the (distant) future.

'99 "Onward To Mayhem" lp

No comments:

Post a Comment