Wednesday, April 9, 2014

UFC - incomplete Demo/collection

UFC
South Florida/NYC - '99-0x?















UFC aka "United For Change" (supposedly) - don't know much about this band really, so i will steal this off of my friend's old blog - http://skunxcomeback.blogspot.com/. His newer blog is much better, but almost omitted streetpunk entirely (in the spiky hair sense, it's full of 80s european oi and uk82 - primo shit - http://inforthe80s.blogspot.com/).

"... bands from Florida. I gotta tell you, U.F.C. had to be my favorite band when I use to live in Florida. The band came out around '99 and their members were from Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. They were one of the first bands to get punks and skins together, and everytime they played, they played one of the most chaotic shows in South Florida. These street punk kids got signed to Charged Records in 2000 and released their first self-title EP. The band later regrouped in New York where they had a change of members. The band is still active today, and they have released a full length album; 'All That I Despise', and a demo titled 'Quiero Mas Cerveza'. Well, thats all I can tell you about the band. I hope you like it. I had a hard time trying to record the EP onto my computer. Enjoy!"

I am having a problem getting the whole album onto youtube. I will re-upload this once i get it straight.
I don't even know the real name of the fucking full length/"collection". I wanna argue with the other blog quoted above and say that "All That I Despise" was a 7" or cd. Since i've never physically owner anything by this band, who gives a shit, just listen to whats on youtube:

part of their demo(?) "Quiero Mas Cerveza" '0x?


No comments:

Post a Comment